Wednesday, August 3, 2011

8/4/11 ICT Flickr

Today i finished my 15 pictures, and experimented with the filter gallery, making sandcastles blend in with brick walls to make graffiti and also outing the images on paper to make it look like it was sketched.

I roughly did the same thing as last lesson but further expanded on my knowledge using filter gallery to assist me in making the picture look more intuitive and better. I had then uploaded the images into flickr. Flickr is a very useful tool that is easy to use and provides an easy way of uploading images. It can further assist me in the future by sharing my photos with friends or the public, in a user friendly environment. Or can be an easy way of obtaining pictures for my projects.

1 comment:

Gee said...

OMG 156 PICTURES?! I'M IMPRESSED... =.=