Monday, August 22, 2011

8/23/11 ICT Picasa and Prezi

Today i made 5 fruit faces and learned how to mesh different pictures together to make different faces here are the pictures i made. I had uploaded the images to my picasa. Picasa is a very user friendly tool that can assist me in the future when sharing photos with friends or to the public, and the process of making these faces can assist me in making new pictures, for future projects to make the audience engaged and interested. The link to the following pictures is https://picasaweb.google.com/109626813966293967479/ICTBLOGUPDATES?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCMrhodD0zqz_Lw&feat=directlink














I also finished my prezi titled "development" and learned how the process works, how to put pictures and videos together and make paths from one picture to another, here is the link to my prezi http://prezi.com/faffi5fy3wvs/development/. Prezi is a simple tool where all tools are easily seen and can be easily used. Prezi can assist me further in the future for better presentations and projects, as it can assist me with engaging the audience and providing smooth transitions, brilliant pictures and motivational words.


No comments: